I’m a blogger …
… and wonder where this blog will go! Stay tuned!
As a long time blog reader, I think it’s blog-etiquette to “introduce yourself”, so on the eve of my 32nd Birthday, here are 32 facts about me …
- I was born on my Mom’s Birthday, a bond that I feel very honored to share with my role model Mom!
- I am a proud parent of a 2 year old Bichon, BARNEY!
- I am beyond thrilled to be spending my birthday eve watching 2008 OLYMPICS!
- I didn’t play team sports, I rode horses.
- I have a new cupcake addiction.
- In 1996 and 2006 I lost best friends due to car accidents.
- I became an Aunt on 05.28.07 – one of the greatest blessings in life to date!
- Last weekend I celebrated my 8th anniversary as a member at Second Baptist Church!
- I have become a reader; a fact my Librarian Mom is proud of considering I was one who made it through High School & College on Cliff Notes alone
- I love small towns, ranches, cowboys boots, eating wild game, hunting, and all things country!
- Michael Phelps just won his career 11th Olympic Medal (9th Gold)!!
(I know that’s not about me, but this is history in the making and I’m watching it … cut me some slack y’all!)
- I probably over use exclamation points!
- I love jeans and t-shirts.
- 14 is the number of years my best friend and I have been bff’s.
- I hate to dust and pull weeds — my chores growing up.
- My first car was a 1979 GMC Heavy Half truck; equipped with hand-me-down glass packs from my brother.
- I have recently broken the habit of snoozing to the last possible minute and allowing myself a great gift of time in the morning in the Word.
- I am learning to play the Guitar!
- I love everything about Mexican Food!
- I had my tonsils out this year.
- My family nickname is “the girl”.
- I am technology challenged, but sell software for a living.
- I don’t get too into politics, though after participating in a NPR Presidential interview I think I’m more passionate about it than I thought.
- I was never allowed to say “bored” growing up, b/c there was always something I could be given to do.
- I love spending time with my friends!
- I’m training for the 3-Day, a 60 mile walk in San Diego to raise money for Breast Cancer Research!
- My first job was babysitter, I am a certified Safe Sitter.
- I was a Rodeo Queen and I still like to watch pageants. I even got to judge one this year!
- Accessories are my favorite!
- I love life in my 30s!
- I love Jesus.
- I know the truth. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
When I started this I couldn’t think of 32 things about myself, but now there are so many other things, but those are for another time, another post.
GO TEAM USA!
I love it! I just wrote about “us” on my survey, too! Will be 15 years in April! Are we that old?!
Love the blog! Blogging can become addictive, so watch out.
I will now have one blog to keep up with! Safe Sitter…lol!
So excited that you joined the blog world!! BUT, most importantly, happy bday (one day late!) Sorry… I didn’t get online much yesterday. Great to see you this weekend! Hope your 32nd year is WONDERFUL!!
Happy birthday (a little late) I love your blog!! So fun, keep the blogs coming!
Hey Angie –
Great first entry! Original too.
I have a blog –actually I keep THREE! It took me awhile to ramp up but this summer I challenged myself to add an entry every day, and it’s been a lot of fun. Please stop on by and bookmark me too if you like.
All three are linked at the bottom of my profile if you just click on my name… whatever’s easier.
I see from your comments you had a b-day so happy birthday to youuuuuu!