… and wonder where this blog will go! Stay tuned!
As a long time blog reader, I think it’s blog-etiquette to “introduce yourself”, so on the eve of my 32nd Birthday, here are 32 facts about me …
- I was born on my Mom’s Birthday, a bond that I feel very honored to share with my role model Mom!
- I am a proud parent of a 2 year old Bichon, BARNEY!
- I am beyond thrilled to be spending my birthday eve watching 2008 OLYMPICS!
- I didn’t play team sports, I rode horses.
- I have a new cupcake addiction.
- In 1996 and 2006 I lost best friends due to car accidents.
- I became an Aunt on 05.28.07 – one of the greatest blessings in life to date!
- Last weekend I celebrated my 8th anniversary as a member at Second Baptist Church!
- I have become a reader; a fact my Librarian Mom is proud of considering I was one who made it through High School & College on Cliff Notes alone
- I love small towns, ranches, cowboys boots, eating wild game, hunting, and all things country!
- Michael Phelps just won his career 11th Olympic Medal (9th Gold)!!
(I know that’s not about me, but this is history in the making and I’m watching it … cut me some slack y’all!)
- I probably over use exclamation points!
- I love jeans and t-shirts.
- 14 is the number of years my best friend and I have been bff’s.
- I hate to dust and pull weeds — my chores growing up.
- My first car was a 1979 GMC Heavy Half truck; equipped with hand-me-down glass packs from my brother.
- I have recently broken the habit of snoozing to the last possible minute and allowing myself a great gift of time in the morning in the Word.
- I am learning to play the Guitar!
- I love everything about Mexican Food!
- I had my tonsils out this year.
- My family nickname is “the girl”.
- I am technology challenged, but sell software for a living.
- I don’t get too into politics, though after participating in a NPR Presidential interview I think I’m more passionate about it than I thought.
- I was never allowed to say “bored” growing up, b/c there was always something I could be given to do.
- I love spending time with my friends!
- I’m training for the 3-Day, a 60 mile walk in San Diego to raise money for Breast Cancer Research!
- My first job was babysitter, I am a certified Safe Sitter.
- I was a Rodeo Queen and I still like to watch pageants. I even got to judge one this year!
- Accessories are my favorite!
- I love life in my 30s!
- I love Jesus.
- I know the truth. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
When I started this I couldn’t think of 32 things about myself, but now there are so many other things, but those are for another time, another post.
GO TEAM USA!